HOME             SUMMER             REGISTER             CONTACT             MAP             SUPPORT ACCOUNT LOGIN


Make An Annual Fund Gift or
Set Up a Recurring Donation


"Peace I leave with you;
my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives
do I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled,
neither let them be afraid."
John 14:27


Let an LOMT friend know
about this page!

One of the greatest ways you can help Lutheran Outdoors Ministry of Texas (LOMT) is by making a gift to the Annual Fund. Camp and retreat fees cover only about 70% of the costs associated with operating the ministry. The remaining 30% must come from dedicated friends and supporters through the Annual Fund.

In 2017, the goal for the Annual Fund is $420,000.

We would be pleased to have support for the Annual Fund through a one-time donation gift, multi year pledge, automatic monthly withdrawal, or through membership in the LOMT Development Council.

The LOMT Development Council is a long-standing group of Christian supporters committed to maintaining the health and mission of the ministry. Currently, there are over 100 individual and couples who are members from across Texas and beyond. Members commit to pray for the ministry, make a multi year contribution and serve as goodwill ambassadors. For more information on Development Council membership, contact Keith Lund at 979-968-1657 or lomt@lomt.com.

Automatic Monthly Withdrawal

Authorizing an automatic monthly withdrawal is another way you support LOMT. This allows you to donate directly without having to write a check or work through a credit card. An automatic monthly withdrawal is established at your request and will run for as long as you specify. For assistance or more information, please call:



e-mail lomt@lomt.com

If you would like to make your gift in memory or in honor of someone, and would like us to acknowledge your gift to a member of the family or the person in whose honor the gift is made, please provide the name   and   address informa- tion where the letter of acknowledgement should be sent.

Donation Form


Discovery Camp




Summer Camp Teen Camp Directed Events Support Summer Staff
Summer Camp Schedule Children's Camp Directed Events Registration Annual Fund Junior Staff
Summer Camp Facilities Pioneer Camp Directed Group Events BBQ & Auction Staff Directory
Summer Camp Resources Family Camp Hosted Events Special Needs & Projects

Associated Sites

Summer Camp Registration Day Camp Retreat Facilities Bequests & Planned Gifts Contact
Summer Camp Study Theme Club Connect Christ Centered Camping LOMT Sunday Map

Lutheran Outdoors Ministry of Texas
P O Box 457
La Grange, Texas 78945
fax 1-979-968-1658
2016 Camp Lone Star Rd
La Grange, Texas 78945
After Hours 903-357-3036

© 2018 Lutheran Outdoors Ministry of Texas
All Rights Reserved

Powered by Imedia West